Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Faux leather trims

 GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE!

I really love the faux leather trim movement right now! I love the look of black on black with a bit of a faux leather trim. It looks crisp, clean and contemporary. Denim with faux leather, trench coats with faux leather, skirts and shirts with faux leather, I love it all!

I know this has been a trend that has been going on for a while, but I've finally jumped on board and purchased my first black on black crew neck pull over with faux leather sleeves, I LOVE IT!

At first I thought I couldn't pull it off because Im so tall -6'2- and I don't really like to draw attention to my self on the streets, unless I know I look 100% amazing! I figured why not? Im only young once, and I cant imagine me pulling this look off when I'm 80... even though I will probably try it again then. If I do I'll be sure to right a blog about faux leather trims "now and then" Just kidding :p So to everyone who is contemplating this look! Just do it! Give it a shot! What do you have to lose? I did and I loved it!

 My blog is still under construction but stay tuned for future posts! Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO Dario

No comments:

Post a Comment