Friday, April 23, 2010

Interviewing one the the nicest Flight Attendants in the sky!



Lindsay Whittle sits down with
Dario Paris for an Interview




What made you want to be a Flight Attendant?

Lindsay says:
Ummm I always had this fascination with planes...and I wanted to work with anything that had to do with aviation.



Why be a Flight Attendant?

Lindsay says:
Because its f@king awesome lol. Hello sitting on the beach with a cocktail in hand ohh hell yeahs
anddddddddddddd gettin paid for that. Perfect!!!

When did you start flying?

Lindsay says:
I started in Oct of 2004 so I was 20.

What are some of the best layovers you've had?

Lindsay says:
I would have to say one of my best layovers was a visit to Ponta Delgada..we had a few days there so we rented a car and just toured the island..swam in the hot springs..very nice..Also, my very first overseas flight to Paris..Seeing the Eiffel Tower..WOW

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Lindsay says:
ME LOL

What is your favorite quote?

Lindsay says:
"Everything happens for a reason"

Have you ever caught anyone at the mile high club?

Lindsay says:
Not as of yet..why anyone would want to do anything in those nasty lavs is beyond me..I have seen some freaky hand action under blankets tho.

What is the last book you read?

Lindsay says:
The last book i read was "Why Men Love Bitches"

What kind of people do you dislike?

Lindsay says:
I hate hypocrites and I see alot of that especially with work...I dont like people who are nice to you face to face but then can go behind your back and say something different...Also, I have no time for selfish people who think everything is about them and them only.

If I came to your home and looked in your refrigerator, what would i find?

Lindsay says:
You would find ALOT of water...green monster energy drinks..fruit..and if you looked in the freezer you would find candy...yes i like to freeze my candy.

What advice would you give someone who wants become a flight attendant?

Lindsay says:
I would say don't even think twice about the opportunity..It's an amazing career..you meet hundreds of people per flight..travel the world..work with different people everyday all while getting paid for it..its a job that doesn't even feel like work

Ok heres the last question I promise! If you could give out any advice to anyone what would it be?



Lindsay says:
My advice to people... I always say "you only live once!" So don't be afraid to take a chance, try something new...and nothing good comes without some sort of fight or struggle but it all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment